Wheel Spinning Center
Leifeld WSC 700/6 C
The LEIFELD WSC 700 C is designed for manufacturing lightweight sturdy wheels for cars and trucks, especially for spinning and flow forming of rim contour of aluminium wheels. As starting material a forging blank or perform is required.
The high-performance machine meets the demands of cold forming. With its vertical machine design for low space requirements and rapid charging and discharging the machine can be flexibly integrated in existing production lines. An optimum force distribution of the three rollers is provided, besides it is possible to add a fourth forming roller for splitting processes.
- Multi-product and highest volume production
- The customer specific machine configuration meets the highest requirements and regulations from the car and truck manufactures.
- The cycle time for a forged aluminium standard truck wheel with 22,5“ x 8,25“ size is approx. 60 seconds, when loading and unloading is processed with two robots.
- Special forming processes are possible, for example splitting operation and special processing of the front face
- Special tool designs, for example shifting inner tool for wheels with same diameter but different widths
|Outside diameter, min.||410 mm|
|Outside diameter, max.||720 mm|
|Nominal rim diameter, min.||18 inch|
|Nominal rim diameter, max.||26 inch|
|Rim width, max.||17 inch|
|Workpiece length, max. approx||480 mm|
- forged aluminium rims
- forged alumimium wheels