Nihon Spindle SR200-T4
Blank tube shall be spun by rollers rotating along the tube perimeter. Compared with the conventional process (press and welding), this spinning process enables big reduction of welding process and the production cost.
- As this process does not need dies inside the tube, it is possible to spin the tube withbrick inside.
- During the process, tube clamp section will not be applied with any centrifugal force as the tube does not rotate.
- Because it is not necessary to stop thw spindle when a tube is loaded, it makes possible to reduce the cycle time compared with work rotation method.
- A wide range of options are available to meet a variety of customer needs.
|Number of Axis||5|
|Appications||Exhaust muffler, Catalytic case|
|Max. Blank O.D.||φ190 ㎜|
|Blank Thickness||1-2 mm|
|Length of product||150-600 mm|
|Length of Spinning (after processing), max.||150 mm|
|Material||SUS409, SUS429, SUS436 etc.|
|MAX. Eccentric amount||35 mm|
|MAX. ablique angle||45°|
|Main Spindle, max.||550 rpm|
|Roller Unit Thrust||X-Axis: 10 kN, Z-Axis: 20.5 kN|
|Roller Unit Stroke||X-Axis: 100 mm, Z-Axis: 275 mm|
|Main Spindle Motor||18.5 kW|
- concentric tubes
- components for catalytic converters
- exhaust parts