Nihon Spindle SRS150-T4
The NIHON SPINDLE SRS150-T4 machine with CNC control has been specially designed for the reliable end forming of catalyst housings and enables the production of forming ends using the spinning and necking-in process. The two-axis control and optimised functions are dedicated to concentric tube forming.
Two machines versions are available:
- SRS150-T4 (standard machine)
- SRS150-T4VE (fully electric driven machine with additional options)
- The two-axis control and optimised functions are dedicated to concentric tube forming.
- The lower clamping pressure due to the work static method prevents damage to the sensitive ceramic
- With optional workpiece rotating unit, both side forming and end cutting can be finished in one cycle.
|SRS150-T4 / SRS150-T4VE|
|Raw part diameter, max.||160 mm|
|Max. raw part length||600 mm|
|Min. raw part length||150 mm|
|Wall thickness, min.||1 mm|
|Wall thickness, max.||2 mm|
|Smallest possible diameter after spinning||25 mm|
|Spinning length max.||150 mm|
- Concentric tubes
- Components for catalytic converters
- Exhaust parts